Tasting- Barefoot Sweet Red Blend

Name: Barefoot Sweet Red Blend
Variety: Zinfandel, Pinot Noir, Barbera, Grenache and Petite Sirah.
Region: Modesto, California
Country: USA
Year: 2017
Price: $7
Wine Review: This wine is ripe and jammy with explosive flavors of raspberry, plum and cherry for a soft and smooth finish.
My Review: I thought that this wine had a good balance of flavors. I drank this bottle between two days. The first day it was chilled and the second day it was at room temperature. I found that I liked the flavors better chilled but I thought I was actually able to distinguish flavors better when it was warm. When I tried it warm, I deeply tasted plum. I paired it with pizza the second day but found that it did not really bring out any new flavors in the wine or the pizza. If I drink this again, I will most likely pair it either with a spicy pizza or another spicy food!

Comments