Tasting: Angry Orchard Rosé

Name: Angry Orchard Rosé
Variety: Red flesh apples from France
Region: Walden, NY
Country: USA
Year: 2018
Price: $5.50
Wine Review: Angry Orchard Rose has a delicate floral aroma, is apple forward in taste and complimented by refreshingly light tannins, similar to a semi-dry wine.
My Review: I remember from an earlier lecture video, you said that hard ciders are wine because they are fermented from an apple. So, when I saw this bottle I wanted to switch it up and switch from the grape to this. I was pleasantly surprised with how crisp and easy this was to drink. Honestly, the flavor did not remind me of Rosé wine but I thought it was really good. It was obviously sweet but had a great balance that made the sweet aspect tone down. I did not pair this with food and it definitely did not need it. I would definitely drink this again!

Comments