Tasting-Sutter Home White Zinfandel Wine


Name: Sutter Home White Zinfandel Wine
Variety: White Zinfandel
Region: St. Helena, California
Country: USA
Year: 2016
Price: $10
Winery Review: Delicate aromas lead to sweet, creamy strawberry and melon flavors and a crisp finish. We enjoy pairing White Zinfandel with spicy food. White Zinfandel will compliment anything Asian or Latin so invite some friends over for a fiery fajita bar and hand them a glass of well-chilled Sutter Home White Zinfandel. The sweetness of the wine will put out any four-alarm fires!
My Review: This wine was good to me but it was extremely sweet. I tasted a strong acidic flavor which I am assuming came from the fruit flavors. I can understand why it would pair well with spicy food because it would bring down a lot of the sweetness. I was struggling to drink more than one glass because of this sweet factor. I bought this wine for a friends going away party because this is one of her favorites. I did not hate it but I would not buy this bottle again unless I was pairing it with food.

Comments