Tasting- Barefoot Refresh Rosé Spritzer


Name: Barefoot Refresh Rosé Spritzer
Variety: Grenache and Moscato
Region: Modesto, CA
Country: USA
Year: 2018
Price: $10
Winery Review: Offering a refreshing medley of juicy peaches and zesty mandarins, Barefoot Rosé Spritzer is a burst of delicious, fruity flavor. Hints of sweet raspberries and red cherries, our Rosé pairs perfectly with cold pasta dishes, fruit salad, and the very best of backyard barbecues.
My Review: I surprisingly really liked this wine. My first response to it was that it smelled and tasted fruity and after further review I thought it tasted like strawberry. I was worried that it would be too sweet but the sparkling aspect balanced out the sweetness for me. I think the acid was higher in this wine but was balanced out by the sugar and alcohol.
*ate with salty chips and I like the salty with sweet flavor

Comments