First Wine Blog

I do not really have that much experience with wine. I have never been a huge fan of the taste of any kind of red wine but I have recently begun to like white wine and other fruity wines. A lot of my friends really like wine so we will have girl wine nights but I just have them tell me what to buy because if I had to pick it out I would not even know where to start.
I am extremely excited for this course because I want to learn the ins and outs of wine. I want to learn learn everything about it like how it is made to the differences between the various assortments of wine. I am very excited to be pointed in directions of new wines to try because when I go into a store it can be extremely overwhelming on what I should buy so I would most likely settle for whatever is cheapest.
I want to be able to have educated conversations and truly appreciate the taste of wine. I want to be able to pick out different flavors and understand the processes that make each type of wine unique. I do not typically drink wine whenever I go out to places so I am excited to go out of my comfort zone and try new things and really decide which wines I like and dislike.

Comments